Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Well I'm back..to the land of the not so living, haha well living yes, but blogging no. I had a wonderful visit even if I can't remember half the things talked about. I arrived safe and sound on Thursday evening and was picked up by Fran and Amy, and the bus was pretty good, seeing that I had two seats and an almost empty bus. Greg had bible study with the Koreans as I guess they do on Thursdays, Amy and I looked at magazines and basically picked them apart and then we all talked till some late hour and went to bed. :D

Friday: we got up late (thanks the the late hour) and got ready to hit the mall (West Edmonton Mall), I think we left around 11:30 or so, but I'm not sure of that. We walked around the mall for awhile, ate lunch, walked some more, window shopped, went to a movie, tried to find some nice shirts (it was opless), did a few other things I won't meation, ate supper, walked around, and got a ride back. Then Amy and I came to MSN chat as usual and stayed up late as usual.

Saturday: I can't actually remember much of the morning, cept that we made some things for the BBQ at the Dubitz, I think we may have chatted on the computer a bit and then went to the BBQ. The weather was cold so we all stayed inside and talked, sang, ate, and whatever else ppl do when they get together (which includes taking pictures). On the way back it rained and I guess it also started snowing later that night, but I guess we were having it pretty good, since Calgary as well as lower Alberta had a real snow storm, which closed the highways and put out some power lines.

On Sunday we went to church and visited with the ppl...took more pictures, ate supper, and Amy and I stayed up till 5:30 am or so talking.

Monday I packed up my clothes said some "byes" and headed for the bus with Fran, Amy, Steph and Stacey around 12:45pm, I got on the bus...and here I am once more in PG, the ride back was pretty good, except that there were acouple of blondes behind me who didn't have anything to say worth hearing or repeating, so I turned up my music and read my book oh not to forget my two hour nap to make up for the lack of sleep.

Well that's all I have to say at present. :)

Toodle Pip (as the british would say)

Jode

Listening to Like a Stone by Audioslave ( not sure about the lyrics since this is only the second time I've heard it).

No comments: