Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Ok, so here I am and I had better spit the last two days out pretty fast seeing that it's pretty late (almost tomorrow)...why is it that I can never post earlier?

Yesterday..what did I do..oh that's right, the main event was me walking to the mall in the rain (the rain that started less then a minute after I set foot outside) to return a Whinnie the Pooh movie (The Book of Pooh, as if you wanted to know) and to finally send my mom's ever-late birthday present to her. Her birthday is actually in January but seeing that she wanted a couple of pictures blown-up and framed as a present and we were affraid of them braking, we had been hoping that my dad would be able to come for a visit when Shawn was in town and take the pics back with him for mom, but alas that didn't work out. So I took them to the post office and found that they really don't make the right size of boxes for sending such gifts, so I had to take a trip to the grocery store to find a box, I had to rip the box to make it fit, had to buy the tape to make it stay together and I had to buy a marker to write on the box. I then realized that I (being the idiot I am) forgot to write so much as a note to send with it...so I then proceeded to find I nice government envolope (I knew they'd come in handy some time) which I ripped open and wrote on with my handy-dandy marker, somehow I got it in to the already taped up box and finally I sent it..woohoo.


Today as usual, was grocery shopping day which Belinda and I did in rather good time. I got a call from the Grounds around 5 saying that they needed a sitter at 6 - 10, so that's what I did with the remainder of my evening, it was all good and fine.

Now that I've bored you to sleep with yet more useless info I'll leave you in peace and head for bed. Oh and look at the time..I was too slow.

Have a good sleep and day ya'll.

JKS

Song in Head: Make Up Your Mind by Theory Of A Dead Man

No comments: