Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Real date March 25, 2003

Not up to much today, cuz it got me partner (the nasty cold that is), even poor Belinda caught it a couple days ago. So I spent my day sleeping and coughing.

This evening was bible study so that's where Tam and Shawn are at present, since the rest of the sickies opted out.

We had some guys come and put a water system in. But they left the door open all day, so it was really cold in here. They also let the cat outside, but we somehow got him back in.

Oh and I figured out what we did on Saturday, I must not have got enough sleep when I wrote my last post, or I would have remembered that Shawn actually got here on Saturday not Friday. So the mystery is solved.

Jody, signing out after a word from my sponsors "Stay Healthy and Happy"

Listening to nothing since Winamp doesn't like me

Posted@9:00 pm, March 26, 2003

No comments: