Saturday, April 12, 2003

Well I just got back from Lara's about half an hour ago. We suceeded in our mission of aquiring a quilt pattern woohoo!! (sorry I had to) It's going to be an activity quilt, really cute but also very hard. We're supposed to go back next week when her mom is home, and her mom will help us put it together. Her mom is an awesome quilter and the best I've seen yet (not that I've seen many). She uses paper patterns to sew her fabric together for her quilts..but that's too hard to explain, you'd have to see it for yourself, not that you want to :D. We also watched The God Father which is rather a chilling movie, I only saw the second half since Lara and Tam watched the first half last week..Mobs are awful things and once you start the ball rolling there's no real stopping..also showed a lot about the RC church but I shan't get into that.

Well Tam and I planted some flowers tonight at 9, (odd I know) but seeing that Tam wanted to plant them and today's her day off and we didn't get back until 8:30 it seemed like a wise thing to do.

Anyhoe didn't say much on here but I thought I should say something even if it wasn't worth reading. :D Btw thanks for the effort Amy. :D

Jodu <--that one's for you Chris

PS Lara's going to come to church again. :)

No comments: