Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Real date April 5, 2003

Well lets see, today I woke-up really late, (no, I'm not telling you what time)Manda called soon after I awoke to talk to Tam, so I got the other phone and joined right in (with their knowing of course, they don't care though, since it saves Manda time being able to talk to everyone at once :D). We talked about so many things that I can hardly remember one of them...sorry :D. There was the part about the D Harts, but you've probably heard enough about that sad subject. Um I think an hour or two's worth of talk was about parenting and the right way to do it. Talked about a few people's houses and prayer requests and awhole lot more so that's all I'm gonna say about that.

When we finally got off the phone at around 5:00 or 5:30 (hard to remember since my watch is dead), did a quick clean of the house and went bowling with awhole lot of Tam's co-workers and their kids. It was a going away party of sorts for one of the bosses sons (TR), who is taking a hiking trip or guiding, in the Yukon, just where I wanted to spend my summer. So I got put on a team, and bowled..kinda badly, but hey, who really cares when almost everyone else was doing just as poorly as I. It may have been a little more fun if I had been put on the same team with Tam, but as it was my team was pretty good and there were chips and pop..oh and cake..so who really needs "Fun" it's all relative anyhow.

Well enough rambling for one night, hope you're better employed then I am at present :D.

Jodei <---just to throw everyone off

Oh, and I'm listening to notta.

Posted@11:04pm

No comments: