Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Real date March 25, 2003

Well, here I am to give a quick update on my weekend as well as what has been happening so far this week. If you are bored already I suggest you leave :D.

Ok, Shawn and Tam got here a little after 6pm or so, we ate the pizza that somehow turned out being good (go figure), We sat around and talked the rest of the evening. So that was Friday.

On Saturday wwee, did something but I can no longer remember, hm. I'll have to think about Saturday and get back to you on that.

We had a lovely Lord's day, although poor Mark and Calvin are sick, so they stayed home. Lara came to church and gave Tam and Shawn a ride. We had the fellowship meal at our home, since no one was afraid of getting a cold and we didn't want to leave Mark out and he certainly didn't want to be left-out :).

On Monday, Tam and Shawn went out for lunch with some of the ladies from Tam's work. In the evening, Shawn, Tam, Lara and I, went to Taste Buds for supper and then had a bible study (Tam and Lara normally have one on Monday's)in the back corner of the cafe. Got home, stayed up late..all of the usual. (btw, Amy if you have a copy of chat can you send it my way, please :D)

Today we got up late (as usual) I dyed Tam's hair (just a hint of red), Shawn and her went out to lunch at the Grenons, got back here, we all made supper, Lara and Julia came over for supper, as we had previously planned and played a board game. The night is not yet over so I think I'll sign off.

Hope you're all having a swimming good time,

Jodes

Listening to Nothing by...well, no one.

Posted@11:00 pm March 25, 2003

No comments: