Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Real date March 22, 2003

I think I finally found a way to move my posts to archives (yahoo!). I ended up having to do it through my Word Processor, since this PageBuilder wouldn't let me copy or paste. I had to paste it from my actual page then put it into Processor, save it, then open it in the builder. :) So now I'll have room to post all of my unexciting news.

So anyway, Shawn hasn't arrived here yet although Tam has gone to the airport to pick him up.

We're having pizza tonight, we were going to make the dough in the bread maker but I being the tired idiot that I am, tripled the recipe so that we had too muhc dough for three pizzas and far too much for the bread maker. So I worked that out, put half in the over to rise and the other half in the bread maker. Now to the really sad part, Belinda forgot that half of my dough was in the oven. So we now have a round loaf of pizza dough bread :D. I'm very glad I had half in the maker, so it ends up that we'll being have two pizzas instead of three. Well I must go, for they need toppings :D

adios,

Jode

Listening toWhere are you going by Dave Mattews Band.

Posted@5:43 pm March 22, 2003





No comments: