Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Real date April 1, 2003

I thought I'd take another try at this, just so I can say that I at least tried.

I find blogs rather hard to keep up with, since for one, you never really have anything to say other than such boring things you've done in your day, you know the ones I mean, in fact they are the same ones you do everyday maybe adding a new one here or there like "today I clipped my nails, they were long". The second reason being how hard they are to post and keep in order, well unless you pay money, but who wants to do that for something they probably won't use much although knowing that I paid for it may make me use it since I hate to waste any cash. As for the program I'm useing right now..well lets just say it won't even let me copy or paste so Archives are a nightmare. The third reason it's hard..people might actually read what you write, in which case you don't want to put down every random thought in your head since you may have one or two people looking at you like you're a nut from the peanut jar or peanut butter jar which may be worse since in that case not only are you a nut but you're a crushed nut.

But anyhow, I said I'd try, so here I am and at the moment I am doing the same thing I do every night Pink....no, not take over the world, I only do that one weekends...I'm sitting in this brown fold-up chair that likes to pull hair, brushing my teeth, typing nonsense on my second blog that hopefully I'll only show to Amy.

Well the evening isn't getting earlier and my eyes aren't getting lighter so I shall shove of.

Good night Jody...
bye Jode

Posted@12:19am

No comments: