Saturday, July 12, 2003

Well here I am once more to give the up-date...on old news :D.

Didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, so hopefully I can post this real nice and quit so that I can hit the hay.

Today I spent my time cleaning, bye! Well that was fast, wasn't it? I guess I could tell you what I cleaned, reading about it will give you a reason and the ability to fall asleep, so in the end I'm doing it for your own good. :)

I started my day rather early at 9:00 am (ok, so it wasn't that early) I made my bed..I eh hem stayed in my PJs all day, what else are Saturdays for? I them proceeded to clean the basement, which means sweeping, cleaning the laundry room, the bathroom, and sorting a bit of junk that seems to appear out of nowhere (sleeping yet? No? Ok I'll keep going). I then moved on to the stairs, working my way up. I dusted and washed the glass, windows and mirrors, cleaned the upstairs bathroom, bedrooms, vacuumed, Tam was kind enough to sweep the kitchen as well as mop it and mop downstairs, we kinda cleaned the yard and somewhere in the middle of all that I got online and sent Manda an e-card, for it is her birthday. Later in the evening we called her on the phone, talked for a little over an hour. We left a message on the answering machine for my parents, for it is also their anniversary. Belinda, Tam and I then figured out what we're eating this week and made a grocery list, and here I am now. The End

Well happy dreams,

Jode

No comments: