Friday, July 18, 2003

Here I am once more, writing to you from Edmonton, in front of one of the Barrow's computers. We had a nice, uneventful trip here yesterday, although I can't say I got much in the way of sleep, talk or music, but none the less it was smooth. We stayed up till 2 am last night even though we girls only had 3 hours of sleep the night before, what fun. :)

We had a nice (using that word too much) visit in PG. The first night Lara and Tam were kind enough to dye Amy and my hair, and I'd say it looks pretty natural, so that's a good thing. The BBQ went well even if we didn't have many ppl. Amy, Ang and I even got to do some shopping before hand, we got some books on sale and they were able to find some nice clothes and Ang also bought a snazzy pair of sunglasses.

The Grounds and Lara came over for a visit on Wednesday evening, muchos funnius, The Grounds left sometime before 7, but Lara sticked around to 11 pm or so and the rest of us girls gabbed till about 4 am, crashed and woke up early, hit the road, and as I said, here we are.

Well, we're having the picnic this evening and I shouldn't spend too much time on this thing, and I really don't have much more to say at any rate, so I'll check in later, but remember "later" is all relative. :D

Jode

No comments: