Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Hm, is there any point in telling you about Tuesday of last? The one in which I came back from Edmonton. Probably not, but seeing that Amy said she'd fill in the blank of the Lord's day and Monday, I will tell you about Tuesday, whether you like it or not. :D

On Tuesday the 22nd, I was to wake-up at 7am or so, but I guess Char must have hit the alarm for us...twice even :D. I awoke with half an hour to get everything together; including my scattered mind, that I must have left on the pillow (and hey I didn't even forget to pack my pillow!). Cheryl was to call around 8 am, saying that she was leaving the Flewellings. So I quickly packed everything up (don't think I forgot anything this time) and by the time I was done it was 8 am, but still no call. I ate breakfast, and sat around talking to Fran, Ang and Amy. At around 8:30 or 9 she called, we then sat for about another 15 minutes, seeing that she had a longer drive to the pick-up/drop-off point. After huging the Ang and Char; Fran, Amy and I headed for the van. Half an hour drive got us to the place, and ten minutes later Cheryl showed up. Boy was I tired, I could hardly keep my eyes open. I put my stuff in the car and Cheryl and Fran proceeded to talk for half an hour or more. Amy got in the car with me, haha. We all part ways, and I'm on the road again (not the show :P ). Cheryl and I were able to talk about a lot of things on the way: Eschatology, our weekends, the verious families/visitors, health, and a few of the church issues. So 0 sleep, but who needs sleep when you have conversation, right Amy? :) We made a few stops along the way for lunch, fuel, a nice lake, just a normal break and all that good stuff. I believe I got home around 7 pm, so we made pretty good time for how many stops we made.


Today, Tuesday the 29th, I watered the garden and picked Saskatoons with the Calvin and Baillie. One more week and it gets busy again, with Manda, little Joshua, Shawn and Dor's coming, yippy!! Oh boy, time to do the house cleaning again :D.

Well toodle pip and I hope you're all having a swingin' jolly good day.

Jode

No comments: