Thursday, July 10, 2003

Ok, I did say I'd blog, can't let these things beat you you know :P. I think the problem is that when you have time to post, you have nothing to say, and when you have a ton of things to say you are far to busy to say them..after all it takes a lot of time to give detail..not that I would know, eh heh :D.

Hm, where to start is yet another problem I come across. I'll start from when I was last in chat, the day being Friday the (leme check) 4th. It was a warm evening in the basement despite the thin carpet on the cold cement floor, the hour was waaay too late..haha sorry just trying to see if you are paying attention :D

On Saturday morning I woke-up, seeing I can't live my life in a dream (which is too bad if you ask me), Lara came by the house around 8:30, knowing Lara it was probably 8:30 on the dot. After grabbing my junk, she dropped me off at the house Tam was sitting for the week for a co-worker of her's. We then proceeded to watch cable on one of the ladies six TVs (3 of which are HUGE). Going off the point for a second, you know..the more I watch cable the more I relize how stupid it is, you spend over half the time switching channels and in the end only watched about 1/4 of a couple of shows, give me a computer any day :). Back to the point, we talked lots about my trip and such, she talked to Shawn..I watched more tv (bla), we went to bed at a wholesome time, after having eatten three meals of junk food.

We slept in pretty late on the Lord's day, got ready for church, Lara was feeling ill so Milly, bless her heart, gave us a ride to service, we went back to the house via Milly, read and talked and slept.

Monday, Lara dropped me off at Mark and B's, Tam and her went on their merry ways to work, I weeded half of the garden, laundry and the normal things that no one would think of listing on a blog. We had a thunder storm, lots of rain =ing 0 cable..the computer kind.
Tam thinking her self free from house sitting came home, only to find out that the lady wanted to stay out of town for another night. With 0 cable I thought..sure I'll come Tam, one problem, the car battery just happened to be dead..who do you call? Lara to the rescue! She charged that battery and gave Tam and I a ride over to the house. My mom and Aunty Debbie came to town visited Belinda then decided to come visit Tam and I as well as stay the night. We stayed up late, so we had around 5 1/2 hours of sleep, could have been worse.

Tuesday: Lara and Tam head to work after dropping me off again. Mom and Debbie come by and I go shopping with them. then we go to the Court House, my Aunt Vickie had a hearing with a judge, for she is no-longer with her husband (long story). Mark and Belinda also come to the Court House, but it ends up being a closed court room, so we sit outside the room for 2 hours. my Aunt comes out, I guess it went pretty well considering.
So, bye mom, bye debbie, bye Vickie. Home again, had b-day cake.

Wednesday: I called all of the ppl in our chruch about the BBQ we're having next Tuesday, made an appointment to cut my hair tomorrow, I finish weeding the garden, wash, dry, fold and put away Tam and my laundry, and then I cleaned our room and re-organize a bunch of it. I even had time for a couple of walks, one being with Tam to the Mall on a few errands, ah yes a good day. So here I am, it's almost Thrusday.

I'm sure there's a whole list of thing for me to do tomorrow, so I should get my sleep while I can.

I'm truly sorry about this wild post, and all the typos. I'm not going to bother re-reading it tonight, so have fun picking it to pieces :D. If you have any questions about something that doesn't make sense, feel free to comment and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Oh look at the time, I missed the 11:59 mark.

Well hope your week has been as borning as mine :D.

Jode



No comments: