Friday, July 25, 2003

I guess I never got back to posting about my trip on Wednesday and yesterday was kinda busy for that. I spent yesterday cleaning the house, since the fast is on my normal cleaning day. I also watered the lawn and single handedly removed the old carpet from Tam and my bedroom, since I found out the week before that there's a cream-ish, brown flecked, thin tile under the carpet. Getting the carpet out was slightly hard with having to move all of our stuff around i.e. bookshelves, wine rack etc. but it's done...now I just have to think about painting the one wall in there. The fun never ends. :D

On to Saturday. I think we started Saturday by waking-up rather later. :) We ate breakfast, and I can't remember much of what I did that morning, cept that at some point I went outside with Stacy and drew on the sidewalk, and got all of the girls playing hopscotch, which (believe it or not) can be a rather challenging game, haha. I think Martin came over at 1 or so and talked to Greg Barrow (the conversation consisting mostly of Eschatology and Mp3s), while we girls packed up for a night at Dor's and Amy made cupcakes :D. After consuming some second hand smoke on the back porch (Greg and Martin with cigars), Amy, Ang, Char and I stuffed all of our bags and bedding into Martins trunk and we left for Kris's taco party. When we got to Kris's we took our stuff down to Dor's, everyone showed up, we ate, played games and a bunch of ppl left at 10 or 11. In the end there was only, Murray, Kris, Dor, Martin, Amy, Ang, Char and I on the back porch
talking, in the house talking, and then us girls (- Kristy) in the basement talking. The End of Saturday

Well, I know there are a few things I must do today, so I shan't delay.

Jody

No comments: