Saturday, January 10, 2004

Ok, where was I, oh yes the car was started. Well that was all fine and good, we then drove to Costco. We both had a car key, so we left it running and went in. Then to Supper Store where I actually shut the car off for half a second or less and caught my error and turned it back on. For the next two days it actually started fine. Last night it sounded like it hesitated so that worried me a little, but I thought maybe it'd be fine. I guess this morning Mark went to take it to work and it wouldn't start. I was going to take Tam to work, but thankfully we found out in time for her to catch the bus. One of her co-works was nice enough to driver her home and will also be taking her to work in the morning. Thankfully for Mark, he only works a 10 minute walk from here, so he's able to get there without the car. Ultimately though, given everything I just said, I will be sure to recommend to you all, that you don't depend on your vehicles too much, cuz they're sure to let you down. Tomorrow I try to find a joint that will fix the car, hopefully before the Lord's day. It shouldn't take too long since I think it's just the battery, or the wiring there of.

As the usual Friday I'm up too late, not always due to need or even want, but alas the chatters have had a little on going thing about who can stay up later and I have a stubborn streak.

On to sanity! On to bed!

Jode

No comments: