Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Ok, so no more car post for awhile, I promise. :D So whatever happened to the idea that no news is good news? Well sadly I have a little news this week, but it's sure to cause me pain. I'm scheduled to get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled/cut out (shudders) on Monday...I'm blonde, so it's not like keeping the teeth would have helped anyways right? The problem is due to my wisdom teeth trying to hook my back molars on the way out, so better to take no risk and leave no teeth behind. Advil will probably be my best friend and I'll be subjected to soft, mushy, not so tasty foods. The Dentist I'm going to, offers a couple drugs, but I think I'll pass of the sedative one, and maybe go for the one that prevents some of the swelling. I'm sure it's all for the best, since a lot of people end up with the teeth only coming out part way, so over time they start to develop cavities etc. But for that life is pretty normal.

Tam and I will continue to do some further building seeking on Thursday, as well as look at a couple bed and breakfast places. We have a hoard of library books sitting on the dresser all about weddings, food, cakes, flowers and a few other thing, but I've hardly looked through any of them yet, maybe Thursday.

Been having some pretty weird dreams lately, but no fears I shan't share. It would be odd if dreams actually made sense, I wonder what we really have them for, whether for storing long term memories, or just to make us thankful that real life is so nice and orderly. You're friends don't turn into other people who you don't know, when you buy something you get to keep it, no one chases you, and you actually know what role you're playing in life, instead of trying to figure out who you are supposed to be in dreams. Now with dreams being so weird, why is waking up so hard to do?

Well I think I'm going to actually try to be in bed by 10 so I better be off.

Chow, and sweet dreams (are there such things? :D )

Jode

No comments: