Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Ok, it's late as usual so all you get is a really quick, unedited over-view, skipping impressions and such :) maybe next time (as if), so here goes nothin'.

On Saturday we got up and started getting ready to go, but we got up late and all the kids were on the slow side so we left to the Strawberry Festival late. We arrive at the SF over half an hour late, so we were only able to stay for 1/2 an hour, but that gave us enough time to buy some strawberries and look at a bunch of craft booths and such. So after that we headed back for Forsyth, for Austin's (a cousin of the kids) birthday party, had the cake, pop, burgers, presents and such.

John and Tony were here on the Lord's day as perusual, had lots of good thought provoking talks, good sermon, and everything else that makes the Lord's day a true blessing and joy to keep.

Monday was Michael's 6th birthday, so once more we went to the park and had the cake, presents, pictures, (forgot that one last time :) ) pizza (couldn't have burgers twice after all) the sugar filled pop, and a treasure hunt, which I was included in, haha. Monday night Ashley was on so thus the reason I didn't show. Oh I also put the last stiches in a seal on the quilt, so I'm free from that project. :)

Tuesday the computer was down as well as most of today.. er, Wednesday (boy it's late). We started putting Manda and Josh's quilt together on Wednesday, which is how we spent most of the day and just about everything else is a blur, oh and we got this computer running, now there's a relief.

Today I need to go to bed or I will get nothing done. We leave for Florida on Saturday morning so we'll be doing the packing and getting a few of the hand stitch parts of the quilt together, so we can do that we sew while we travel. So I may see a few of you in Friday chat and I think I'm out of things to say, cept that I will rememeber the post cards (I feel like I'm going to forget somehow, haha)

Well have a nice week/end and I'll be dropping in now and then to say a word or two.. I hope (you hope not :D)

toodley-do (weird I know, it's off the top of my head..and it is late)

Jod

No comments: