Saturday, May 24, 2003

Hey there,

We are right about to take off from FL, over all it was a lot of fun. Yesterday we went to clearwater beach..it was so pretty and warm, we (Ashley, Rachel, Christopher, Jessie and I) spent most of the time playing in the waves and I picked up a few shells, fed some birds..think DeeDee took a few pics of that (makes note to throw the pics away before anyone sees them), ate lunch, played in waves...and last but not least got a really burn ooowww..we did have "water proof" sun screen on but in little writing on the back it says to re-apply after sweating or getting wet..ugh. I'll live, but I really must go, we're ready to take off. Sorry for typos I haven't the time to read this :)

Not sure if I'll be on the comp tonight, but we'll see, have a great day and weekend everyone who reads this stupid thing. :D

Jode "the over rushed"

PS. Thanks again for the chat Amy and Chris..but what happened to the rest of it? It kinda cut off..oh well, tata.

No comments: