Thursday, May 22, 2003

It is now Thursday, only two more days before we leave. Yesterday we went to Disney's Animal Kingdom in the frying sun and sticky sun screen :P, boy was it hot, but never the less we were able to enjoy ourselves . We walked around and looked at all of the different animals, the kids got pictures taken of them with Pooh and crew and went on a few ride, all of which were fun, although none topped or even came close to the topping the MindBender or the Drop of Doom. I think my favorite was the one that had to do with river rafting since you get soaked, which is always nice on a hot day.

So I think we were there from around 10am to 6pm then headed back to the condo for rest and showers. We then went to Medieval Times for dinner, which is dinner and a tournament, so you eat while you watch a bunch of knights fighting, a king yelling at the knights, a twitty princess and you also scream your head off cheering for your color, then you get your paper crown signed and then you go to bed (my favorite part :) ).

So ended yesterday, and I think tomorrow is beach day.

Well I think that about it for the moment, I should go find something to do with myself :).

Jody

No comments: