Monday, September 05, 2005

Time for the second installment. As we speak, err, you read..ahh..I type, I am 3 coats of polyurethane, and putting the baseboards back on, away from being done! Or course, that's only for the one half of the room, but I'm trying not to think of that (and what an awful job I just did of that. So here they are.

After removal of tiles.


Need I say anything?


Some of the contents scraped from the floor, yeah ew is right.


Fifth bucket of water and still seeing red.


One little crater, two little crater, three little crater, four.

Before of right side - nasty glue on the edges. :D


Fill em' up


First coat of stain cover to coats of one shade and one coat of another shade.


Second coat of stain.


Eww, hm, I should find a good cancer center now, might come in handy.


Trying to envision



Polyurethane + Base boards = Complete. This is with 3 coats of stain.

No comments: