Monday, September 05, 2005

For those of you who thought I was beyond having any more problems, you're as naive as I am. :) At this moment I'm about to apply the second coat of polyurethane, but why I'm a typing while I'm wearing a repository mask you ask? That would be because after opening the can and finishing one strip I seriously started to consider that fact that Mr. Hardware man sold me the wrong can. Hm, doesn't clarify on the front of the can, better check the back..hm, I'm not see it, I'm not seeing it, "How to clean" paint thinner. Oh rats, yes it's oil based indeed and it smells like it too, cough, cough, hack hack. So after finishing the first coat with a shirt tied around my head so I wouldn't kill over, I went to the mall and picked up some thinner and a mask. Who's to really blame? I don't know, in either case it's Jody..yeah, that's right, in either case. The hardware guys name was Jody and I'm starting to think if something a little slow in the mental capacity goes with the name. :D Not to call him or myself stupid, but just slightly thought process impaired. On the bright side, I guess the floor will likely last longer, and that's not a bad thing right?


Well I better get to it before I suffocate in this thing. :D

Jode

No comments: