Thursday, December 11, 2008

I just finished my last final for the semester, woohoo!! So that leaves just one Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder project to go, what I feeling of relief. Well, now I'm just dying to know how I did, as tonight was quite a toss-up as it was more challenging than the last midterm. It could have been good or bad, as there are always those variables. You know, the "did I understand properly?", did I go into enough depth, did I even give the right answer. But yes, at any rate I will be thankful that it is done and that despite what tests may show I have learned a lot in the process---God be thanked and praised. I simple love biology, although at the same time it can overwhelm, depending on how much depth it goes into how quickly. However, the more I learn the more I appreciate just how wonderfully we were created, and how the body is so organized, certainly nothing having to do with chaos or chance. :) Alright, well this isn't meant to be an exhaustive blog spot, just a tid bit of an update, so I had best go do some of my reading.

Cheerio,
Jode

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Hi, Jody,
Congratulations on all that you are learning. The material certainly sounds challenging. It's so neat that you enjoy biology. That was not easy for me. :P

Martin said...

Congratulations -- I'm glad you're enjoying the material. It's also good to be one set of exams and projects closer to the finish line.