Saturday, October 06, 2007

1. Yay, my sewing machine is fixed. More good news is that it'll only cost an arm, so I can keep my leg.
2. I'm sick with a sinus cold. This usually happens right when I'm getting ready to leave..I should gather the statistics, and create a graph. No, I'm not serious, I have enough things to waste time on. :)
3. This is a wonderful recipe, and it even works with pineapple juice instead of orange. Can you guess what ingredient I realized I didn't have on hand?
4. Tomorrow we're going to evening worship at the RPCNA in Cambridge Massachusetts. That is to say Shawn and Tam will, and I will provided I'm feeling well enough.
5. The Walmart here now carries Cold-FX. Happy thought indeed.
Today was Shawn's 30th Birthday, so happy birthday Shawn! :)

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Did you end up going to the Cambridge RP church? That's the one my husband attended before he came to seminary! :)We go there whenever we visit his parents near Boston. It's such a small RP world. Another note, a girl from Shawn and Tammy's church in Michigan attends my church in Pittsburgh while she is in college. It's been a while since I've been in contact with any of you, but I do hope our paths cross again and it's more than likely in the RPCNA! :)

Jody said...

Yup, that's the same RP church. :) It is funny what a small world it can be. We also heard somewhat of your brother-in-law as well (Charlie), as he went to the same seminary as a son-in-law of an elder in Cambridge. I think I know the student you're talking about who is attending the church in Rose Point (that's the name of it right?). It's kinda funny because there is actually another student from Michigan attending one of the eastern mission works. Kinda cool. :)

So yeah, I heard that you're married now, I've been meaning to write and congratulate you for the longest time. So I guess this is as good a time as ever. Congratulations! I was happy to hear the news, and that Lord blessed you in one of your desires. :)

Thanks for the comment, I hope our paths will cross again as well. God bless you. :)