Saturday, October 22, 2005

Oh, I guess I'm tagged again but by Cadet this time. :) So here we go: Five fast random facts with no fears of tags following.

1. When I was younger my voice was 3 times higher in pitch and at least 2 times the volume than it is now.

2. Chai is my favorite tea and I don't really like hibiscus teas.

3. I want to be a jack of all trades.

4. My great grandfather (on my mom's side) escaped from prison on a bike, don't ask me why he was there, as no one was willing to tell me. After this, the whole family changed their names. My grandmother was more than happy to be rid of hers, as she had been taunted by classmates for years. My grandfather left behind a bible that was well worn and it also showed that he had poor spelling skills, I guess this apple didn't fall far from the tree.

5. I tracked part of my family line (on my dad's side) to Albany NY, they had come from Holland and were members of a Dutch Reformed Church in Albany. Oh, and I never met my grandmother on my dad's side, as she passed away while my parents were engaged.

Have a great Lord's day everyone. :D

No comments: