Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hm, well as I have been tagged by Cheryl I suppose I had better start thinking.

1. I abhor wearing tights or hose, the only think worse then wearing a pair myself is seeing someone else scratching their leg while wearing theirs..sends shivers down my spine (ok, yes I'm weird. :D ). The shivers resemble those that occur with nails on a chalkboard. I also don't like to wear turtle necks, they make me feel like I'm being either choked or smothered.

2. My extended and preextended (yes, I know it's not a word, but I'm using it like "prehistoric" so therefore by the word [non word] I'm attempting to insinuate those who I have decended from) family has a bad history with handling guns. Need I say more?

3. I didn't enjoy drinking coffee, eating avocado, or eating chili until I was 17 or 18.

4. I was supposed to be a boy (or so they thought) and due to that belief I received a blue baby blanket and a brown and blue teddy. Blue still remains my favorite color (on most days, as red is a close second) today and come to think of it, I'm the only blue eyed person in my family. I still have the teddy bear.

5. I fought a lot with my sisters until I was 14, at which age after having been all (actually only 4 out of the 5 of us) crammed into one bedroom for a year and having undergone a lot of different trials, today we are now all the best of friends. God is very kind in his providence. :)

I tag Amy, Dor..er..Amos, Mitch, Laura, and Leah

No comments: