Saturday, June 04, 2005

Thanks to many bloggers for this space filler, and the blame to..someone else for those of you who are bored by it. :D

A is for Age - 20 for another month
B is for Booze - One word, Bacardi
C is for Career - Careerless, unless you call me a space/duty filler (whatever that is).
D is for Dad’s name - Grant Albert Soles
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - Party people and Something made with chocolate
F is for Favorite song - The Scientist still Reigns
H is for Hometown - Born in Dawson and moved 10 days after, so I would say it's the city I've lived around the longest, good ol' PG
I is for Instrument you play - a bit of piano and very ill indeed
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - My aunt Vera's Pear jam (with citrus?), it was awesome stuff K is for Kids - None, although I have a growing share of nephews and nieces :D
L is for Living arrangement - Nice Basement room, painted by mwah, in a 2 level, 4 bedroom home, in town with a large lawn
M is for Mom’s name - Cathie Iris Soles
N is for Names of best friends - Amy, Martin and Chris and all of my sisters
O is for overnight hospital stays -I think the only time was when I was born P is for Phobias - Mice and killing fat bugs..ewww
Q is for Quote you like - “ Sir, there are two kings and two kingdoms in Scotland: there is King James the head of this commonwealth, and tbere is Christ Jesus, the King of tIme Church, whose subject James the Sixth is, and of whose kingdom he is not a king, nor a lord, nor a Head, but a member." To king James the 6th, when Andrew Melville pulled him by the sleeve.
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Well there are a lot of types of relationships, can't these things clarify? Haha
S for Siblings - 4 sisters, 4 brothers (they're the newer editions and very welcome)
U is for Unique trait - Only blue eyes in my immediate family, but as for the world at large, I'm an individual just like everyone else
V is for Vegetable you love - I love a lot of em' but I think fresh garden peas take the cake, or the salad in this case W is for Wisdom you have been given - Any wisdom I have was a gift, so how do I choose?
X - is for XRays you’ve had - Teeth
Y is for Yummy food you make - Cheesecake, pizza, granola and anything I have a good recipe for or feel like winging.
Z is for Zoo Animal You Enjoy Watching - Bears

Firsts:
First job - The Pantry Family Restaurant (cooking) when I was 17 or 18.
First funeral - I believe it was my great grandmother's, and also my first trip to PG, must have been 8.
First piercing - Ears, when I was 19, the needle was just a little too scary when I was 3.
First tattoo - Maybe a fake one, but it must not have been an earth shaker, cuz I don't remember
First credit card - Master card.
First kiss - I'm assuming my parents loved me enough as a baby to give me a kiss now and then.
First enemy - Doralynne, the greatest foe, but one of the best friends. :D First favorite band - There were too many bands at once to pick, although the favorite singers in childhood it would have been Dinah, and my Uncle Jamie.

Lasts:
Last kiss - I believe I kissed Geneva's cheek the other day.
Last beverage drank - Tea..water, tea, both, oh now it was water.
Last food eaten - Hm, that reminds me, I'm hungry, but the last was a cream puff.
Last phone call - Mark, calling to find out if the van was home.
Last shower you attended - Geneva's baby shower, before that, Tam's bridal shower. Last CD played - Sarah Harmer -All of Our Names.
Last website visited - sarahharmer.com, had to make sure that was the one I listened to, haha.

What/Who do you miss?: My dad, sisters, friends, family, and a lot of things.
Hair color: light brown/dark blonde
Eye color: blue
What makes you sad?: Thinking about those I miss, thinking about the state of the world, sad movies and once again, a lot of things.
Are you happy?: After that last question? Yeah, or at least I will be there again in a second. :)

No comments: