Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Well, I think that's about it. I'm finally done packing, but for the few things we need in the morning. Well I guess 1 am still beats 3, and I won't have to do the driving, woohoo, just have to remember my pillow. Oh, for those of you who are sitting there wondering what on earth I'm rambling about, we're going on a vacation. The plan is a trip to Banff, and from there a couple of trips to Calgary, so the kids can have the joy of visiting their famously good zoo and a science centre. There will also be a stop at Drumheller on the way to Edmonton, a drop in on my darling sister Dor, her hubby Jord and their cutest little boy, my newest nephew Amos. :D For both Saturday and the Lord's day we'll be staying with the wonderful B family and attending the Edmonton society. One thing I'm wondering, why is going on "vacation" so much work?

Well anyhoe, to bed, to bed, or I shan't be able to rise.

Jode

No comments: