Saturday, April 02, 2005

Well, well, well. No excuses this time, I'm a bad, bad bloggerett. :D
I wish I had something to really say about what I've been doing with myself..but words kinda escape me. I did have a week in Edmonton, I could spend a little time going over that I suppose..

Edmonton was nice..Edmonton was grand, Edmonton was..well Edmonton. A week felt like a day, and now that I'm home it feels like the "day" was months ago. Amy and I got to hang out a lot, spent some time window shopping, watching Nick and a bunch of kids play video games, talking with various ppl and staying up way too late every night. We got to spend a night at D and J's, half a day at Kris', and the rest at the B's. Had a nice fellowship meal on the Lord's day following worship, and got to see all the brethren there and my mom as well. Monday was my last day, and the highlights would be going out for coffee at a nearby cafe, going to a movie and eating a very yummy pita? Well that or the pizza? Ok, forget the food, that didn't make the highlight, the highlight was being able to spend time with a great bunch of people at my home away from home. :D

Baillie is turning 6 close to the end of this month, and I'm not sure that I've picked my jaw of the ground yet. Belinda just got a good camera, so I'll be sure to post some pics from Bail's birthday party, when I get some. :) Dorry is due in about 2 weeks me believes..wow, so cool. That means little Emily is now over a month old, although she would have only been due right about now, interesting thought. Been taking the kids for a lot of walks lately. They now have the ability to keep up, which makes for an enjoyable walk, as we talk about the different things we pass..sigh, they're so old!

Well, it's been a pint,

Jode

No comments: