Friday, March 19, 2004

Long time no type, yes I know I'm bad, no guilt trips required. :D

So I'm sure you've all heard that Jordan and Doralynne are engaged as of Friday the 12th of this month. Needless to say I'm totally thrilled! :D Jordan and Shawn will be much welcomed additions to what seems to be a quickly growing family, haha. I am to be the maid of honor for Dorry..and as much of an honor that is, it also means I'm going to have to think up a speech, okay not so thrilled about that part, but as Tam would say "It'll be fine". :D It has been confirmed that Dor and Jord will have their wedding here in PG on July the 2nd, so that it'll workout as a wedding and double reception. With all the people we're expecting in town, we're planning for a church picnic on Saturday as well as a fellowship meal on the Lord's day, so looks like it'll be a great time of fellowship. Right now Tam and I are looking into group rates for hotels, just to see what kinda deals they offer. Oh yes, Tam and I booked our flights on Tuesday evening, so we're set for Albany in that regard. Along with a list of accommodations for the reception here, for those who need them, I've also made a list of our volunteers (haha, not a list of slaves Cheryl ;)) and their respective duties, but I think it may still be incomplete, since I'm still not sure who all is come to the reception and who will be willing and wanting to help set things up. :D Wow, so much to look forward to, I'm sure the time will fly.

Well gotta a list of things still to do today, just thought I'd drop a line. :)

Jode

Hm..I hope this thing isn't accurate, since even just with the "Histrionic" on moderate, I think I feel kinda insulted, haha. Oh, and I'm really sorry to all those ppl out there who I frequently interrupt. :D Maybe I need to find some people who hate me..or maybe they do and I just have my vision too blurred by the low lying clouds in which my head is encompassed *ponders.. naw.


DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Low
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Moderate
Narcissistic:Low
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --


No comments: