Thursday, October 02, 2003

The Quilt is still going, although only one day a week. Had a few problems after working on it on Saturday that just about drove me bonkers. :D We quilted again yesterday, and it seems to be going, but only piece by piece seeing that my pattern was wreaked after having made the whole thing way too big. Tomorrow Tam and I might go to a quilt show after I pick her up, woohoo, so we can look at all the beautiful quilt and ask ourselves why we didn't do one like "that". I must be really strange, 19 and into drinking tea and quilting, go figure.

Other news is pretty slim, I started reading A Childs History of England on Tuesday, and although it seems pretty interesting I haven't picked it up since I put it down.

I had a nice long, fast walk today while listening to my beloved cd players :D, and then took the kids to the park for 20 minutes or so.

Oh, I booked my "up and coming" road test for November the 3rd, it better not snow; I need clear skys and clear roads wouldn't hurt a bit. :D They've actually started charging $25 to ppl who don't give two days notice of cancellation, so a good thing for me to keep in mind, since licenses cost enough alone, without extra charges being added to the bill.

So Sorry that there isn't anything in this post worth reading, maybe I'll hurt myself and thus be able to give a better post next time (now I'm thinking positively). :D

And a good evenin' to ya.

Jode

No comments: