Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Well, well. I hope to do more of a post tomorrow, but just so that I can lay some claim to being consistent, I'll put a short one on here.

On Monday, Tam and I started the quilt, we only got 20 blocks out of over 100 sewn and trimmed. We would have got more done, but seeing that we had to figure out where we wanted our colors, as well as how to cut and sew them together, it took alonger. We did that all day, then had coolers (they were really good) and kept sewing and cutting, till after 7:30. WE had family worship, and we went to bed.

Today I cleaned up, went grocery shopping, and we had bible study here, and will hopefully be having them here every Tuesday evening.

At the moment I'm sitting here, and I was chatting, but am now getting a leg cramp, so I think it's bed time.

Sorry so short, longer one next time? Probably not, oh well, stinks to be you (Or me, after all I'm the one with a pain in the leg, haha) :P

Jode

No comments: