Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Here are some pictures from my latest projects, as well as a couple of my room with my new/old desk. It's perfect for my sewing, and I'm so glad Belinda spotted it..and got it for me (at a steal of $20) , she's awesome. :) We picked up the trunk at the same sale, and as it had potential I turned it into a coffee table/a hope chest for Baillie. Nothing quite as nice at solving two desires in one. I'll try to post some of the after pictures of the girls' room soon. :D

BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER




Method to great before and after pictures...first begin work before you pull out the camera so that the room is thoroughly trashed prior to the "before" picture. This will increase the appearance of improvement and organization when you put Humpty Dumpty back together again. See below for a few illustrations of this method. The proof is in the pudding.

BEFORE


AFTER

BEFORE

2 comments:

Dor said...

Great work, Jode!

Manda said...

lol! Marvelous, Jode! Where's the 'after' of the girls' room?