Friday, July 25, 2008

Another lapse in blogging. Okay, I only have time for five things, although I have plenty more to say, but it'll just have to wait.

1) I officially finished Psych 101 last Thursday, and have received my final grade, although I have yet to know the exact mark on my last exam. I was really happy with the outcome (A+), God's mercies indeed do endure forever. :D

2) I'm now working on a whole bunch of around the house projects, and there isn't enough time or energy to complete everything I want to before September. But I'm taking it one day at a time, and about 3 or 4 projects at a time. Can't become bored if you're able to switch back and forth. I hope to be painting two bedrooms next week. I just wish I had all of my sisters here, nothing like many hands making light/quick work, and good company which makes time pass quickly. But, I shall persevere regardless.

3)The family reunion is coming up quickly! :D

4) We took a quick trip to Edmonton on the weekend, day after I got out of school. Had a great visit, and I have yet to catch up on my lacking sleep. I keep telling myself that sleeping more is a duty as I can't be worn out for the reunion you know, or school in the fall for that matter, but I'm afraid that as I have a little too much of Dad in me. I can tell myself I ought to sleep more, but alas time waits for no man.

5) Hm, all that talk of sleep makes me really, really want a nap, but I'm off to sand the bay window, it's past due for a refinishing. I love power tools. :D

TTFN

Jode

PS I'll try to post various pictures sometime soon.

No comments: