Friday, April 25, 2008

Once more, posting five very dull things, which may be entertaining to myself-- as simple minds enjoy simple pleasures. I gotta make this quick, as I have a toothbrush protruding from my mouth. :)

1) Today went great. I found out my final biology and English grades and I was very happy with them, and I took my statistics 3 hour exam this morning. My first exam of the type, and it wasn't too bad. Not sure how I did, but I tried..with every last minute of the allotted time. :D They practically had to kick me out, haha. So yeah, God's mercies abound, and I am a very thankful recipient of them.

2) I only have one exam left, can anyone say "yahoo"?

3) I'm itching to sew up a storm and I just hope the itch will outlast the inability to scratch it. In other words, I hope I still want to sew when I have the time to do so. Yes, I shall, I shall!

4) Finally it feels like spring outside, and boy I hope it lasts because I'm going to risk planting some evening scented stocks tomorrow. I hope they live, cuz I really want to smell them.

5) My brain is short circuiting, but I only have one more, and I knew what it was going to be a second ago..hmm. Oh yes, I've had an odd addition to my vocabulary as of late. Instead of saying, oh boy, I've begun saying oodalolly, like an oodalolly, oodalolly day. I realize this isn't quite the proper use, but it's fun anyway. Okay, I'm going before I break out in songs about old staw hats.

Over and out,
Jode

3 comments:

Martin said...

Congratulations on your successful exams. :-)

Manda said...

Yahoo! Good for you. I'm sure you feel much lighter having those off of your shoulders.

Joyce said...

Hi, Jody,

Here I am commenting belatedly on your post.

Firstly of course congrats on your academic success. :) Nextly, I LOVE the "oodalolly" thing; I believe I shall copy you!

How's the sewing going?