Saturday, January 26, 2008

1. I seem to be continually running, I'm now in school 5 days a week, and have a hard time accounting for the lack of spare time.
2. I came on here with the purpose of uploading new pictures of Lydia, then I realized I haven't taken any. Eh heh. I guess I'll add that to the list of the 50 other things I want to do with my spring break, that we all know is really a reading break anyhow. :)
3. I have two assignments down, with only studying left for today (yay), but all I really want is a nap, and that elusive pastime called fun.
4. I'm itching to draw, hm, when did that start.
5. Boy, I need to get caught up on my statistics.
6. Yeah, a nap would be really good.

TTFN,

Jode

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Jody
I didn't realize you went back to school, that's great! What are you majoring in? All is well here, I'm going over to Juana's tomorrow. We went to Motor Vechicles last week to get her a NY ID, but because her Green card had her maiden name on it along with her married they wouldn't accept it so now we have to go to the Social Security office tomorrow to change her name to match her green card and also to the bank to do the same for a credit card. Hopefully by spring we'll have her driving!
Say hi to all from both David and me!

Jody said...

Hi Kathy,

I'm wanting to get my BsN (ie Nursing). So I'm currently working on prerequisites so that I can Lord willing enroll in the fall.

That's great about Juana working on getting her license, I'm sure she won't regret it. :)

Congratulations on the expectation of a new grand baby!

Say hi to all for me as well. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you went back to school either. Shows how much blog reading I've done lately. :-\