Saturday, June 02, 2007

Okay, so I had to try it after Tam did it, right? Doesn't make a lot of sense, but I guess that's as much like a person's life as anything. :)

Opening Credits: On the Bound – Fiona Apple

Waking up: Girl Sailor – The Shins

Falling in Love: Salamandra – Sarah Harmer

Fight Song: Same Thing - Pete Yorn

Breaking Up: Swallowed in the Sea – Coldplay

Formal/Prom: On the Bound - Fiona Apple

Life: A Moth is Not a Butterfly – Hawksley Workman

Mental Breakdown: So Say I – The Shins

Driving: Hundred – The Fray

Flash Back: Looking After You – The Fray

Getting Back Together: How Deep in the Valley – Sarah Harmer

Wedding: I Know – Fiona Apple

Birth of a Child: Trouble - Coldplay

Final Battle: Over My Head – The Fray

End Credits: How to Save a Life – The Fray



2 comments:

tammy said...

lol @ birth of child = trouble. :D

Jody said...

Yeah, I think that's about the only one that hit the mark. ;) haha