Thursday, January 04, 2007

Well, what do you know? I thought I had posted all of the pictures I hijacked from Auntie Debbie (scanned, didn't really steal them), but low-and-behold I missed a bunch, oops. While I'm at it, a happy birthday to my cousin Clint who is..old, haha. How old you ask? Well, I admit, my memory isn't as good as it use to be, and it never was that good. I'm thinking he's 18..don't hurt me if I'm wrong. And if you feel insulted, just think, I half the time I can't even remember how old I am. :D

At any rate, have a good one,

Jode
My cousin Clint with his younger sisters Jess and Chail
Clint and his early attempted at hockey

Clint and myself (the fashion victim on the right)

Dor pulling Clint, Tam pushing him, and me tailing them.
Once again, Dor, Clint, and I.
Tam and Clint.
Dor and I tackling my cousin Ian, who apparently had something Dor wanted badly, although I'm not sure what it is.
Dor and I who loved to flip bikes upside down to spin the wheels, second best thing to ridding them, which we didn't master for a couple more years.

My dad, me, Manda, and my Uncle Tim, this was taken at the time of my Auntie Debbie's wedding. I remember not liking the fact one bit that she was getting married. I felt an injustice that some guy had the nerve of stealing my aunt from me. :)

Tammy in the orangy red skirt, with Manda standing on her left.

Clearly Doralynne, can see a lot of Amos in this picture imo. :)

My cousin Jason and my Uncle Tim.

My parents, Dor, and myself (and a minister, although I don't remember his name, or anything else about him)
Mwah.

Me and my pop, also taken at Auntie Debbie's wedding.

Me at Auntie Debbie's.
Tammy and her Schipperkes, and my aunt's cat.

My cousin Tiffany



My mom (although I think everyone could have guessed as much. :) )

Tammy and one of my mom's goats.

Me

Dor and my nose. :)

A horse and myself, I don't remember its name.


Manda

My cousin Jessica and myself.

Dor

Belinda

Me and my banana seat bike, my first bike in fact.


My grandpa on my mom's side.


Tammy

My cousin Tyrell.

My cousin Millo.

Uncle Dave.

My cousin Dallas.

My cousin Zander.

Dor and myself, at the dreaded Mining Claim.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEWL Jody!!!

Your cousin Clinton is 18 today, I asked Auntie Debbie when she called, she was on the road to a job and very worn out from driving most of yesterday and in to the early hours...hopefully she will not have any more scary almost wipe outs with her truck on the slippery roads..

I enjoyed seeing so many old pictures, you girls were all such cuties, no matter the age...

love

XXXOOOO
~mom~

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jody, I love all the photos, but wish you would label them. I can guess who lots of the people are, but . . it would be fun to be told by you "who's who". I enjoy reading your posts.
~Joyce T.

Jody said...

Hey Joyce, I'm glad you enjoyed them. Sorry I neglected to add names, by the time I was done sorting them I was rather wearied of the project, and forgot about my non related viewers. I will attempt to update the post.:)

Katrina Schumacher said...

Hi Jody;

I'll go through the pictures and supply the answer to some of your musings...later, after dark, got to get on with training horses in the daylight make supper then I'll come back.

love,

~mom~

Joyce said...

Thank you for the names, Jody. What fun! And more pictures, too! I'm getting inspired. Sometime soon I want to put up some "long ago" pictures, too.
Take care,
Joyce :)

Jody said...

Well I look forward to seeing your long ago photos. Always like those, at least provided I know the majority of people in them, so I can make a mental comparison :)

Manda said...

The pastor is Pastor Wally. He used to say, "Hi boys!" whenever we'd come over to get piano lessons from his wife. I wrote my first sermon notes to one of his sermons. I think it must have been about being diligent or something, because I distinctly recall him talking alot about "the ant". I put a big square around that in my notes and was in the middle of a fine drawing of one when Dad reached over and gave me a thwap on the leg with his pen. :D

The foal you're petting is Rilla.

Milo has one l. ;)

Did you get that bike from Jodie Drysdale or did Dad pick it up from the auction?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.