Thursday, February 02, 2006

Here I am, posting to you from Manda's :) As you may have noticed, I've removed some dead blog links, if you believe any have been removed in error, please feel free to let me know. :D

So yeah, here I am. :D Staying the night and returning to Tam and Shawn's tomorrow. Gonna go do some fun things, like..quilt, and watch a movie, and talk, and eat Jolly Ranchers while drinking Earl Grey tea(that is now nearing the tempture of lukewarm bath water). :D

Tam and I have been sewing up a storm over the last couple of days. Working on a pile of baby dresses to sell on Ebay (DV). We thought Ebay would be a good way to test out the interest before we get a site hooked up and all that jazz (I'll see what I can do for posting pictures. Maybe Em will consent to be our beautiful little model and Manda our photographer, eh Manda, what do ya say? :D Other than that, we've gone to see a business couselor, and our appointment went really well. They're doing some research for us on what we need to have in order to sell textiles. We've already learned most of what we need to know (or at least a good start of it) about getting our LLC, permits, taxes, trademarks, and regulations. I still need to look into the Canadian side of things, but so far it seems ( I hope, I hope ) to be a pretty smooth process.

In other news, we're really looking forward to the arrival of our dearest Dor and Amos, who will hang out with us for days and days, and we'll all four of us be able to veg to the drama of Our Mutual Friend. Still missing B though, just another sign that we aren't living in a perfect world. :)

Well, off to quilting, talking, and my cold tea, just thought I'd stop for a minute to drop a note. If nothing else, it'll be a good record for myself in a few years when I look back and try to remember how on earth I spent my time in Albany.

Chow,

Jode

No comments: