Monday, January 16, 2006

Yup, I'm here in Albany and have been since last Tuesday evening. :D Everything is going great, cept that I am soo tried (that when reviewing this I found that I had written "tried" instead of "tired", I think I proved my point, eh?) right now, but who can I blame but myself? If you're looking for an update, check out Tam's blog

And now for a little more of an update. Yesterday was the Lord's day, and it was a very nice one. The temperture dropped which added a few difficulties to the day, but I think everyone handled those with lots of grace and ...warm mittens. After the fellowship meal, Ed, Hannah, Ethan, Tony, Shawn, Tam, Jen and Co. and myself took ourselves over to the Ang H's where we had an evening of visiting and lively discussion. Then upon returning home we proceeded to stay up late, thus the tired part.

Today was nice, I offer no more details. The End.

Jode

No comments: