Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hidiho. Well it is now the end of December, fancy that. Just had a visit from Jord, Dor, Amos and Martin over the weekend. They arrived on Saturday and departed on Wednesday morning, but even burning the midnight oil and the candle on both ends didn't stop the time from flying. Visited about dozens of things, half of which I will likely never recall, but that still leaves the other half to both remember and muse over. :) Monday afternoon we girls went shopping, while Jord and Martin went to visit with Mike. That evening was spent at Rod and Milly's and Tuesday afternoon at Cheryl's. Now it's time to recoup by catching up on my sleep, duties, and can't forget to pack.

Had Mark's 40th birthday party on Saturday. Wow, I've known him for slightly more than half of my life. It was a nice party, good company, conversation, food and what more could be desired?

12 days to my trip Albany, woohoo! :D

Well, I would call this "the long and short of it", but I think "the short of it" is far more fitting. :D
Tata

Jode

No comments: