Monday, December 13, 2004

Sometimes life has such a dream like quality..I feel the same type of anticipation before entering sleep. When I'm trying to force myself to sleep, I know that if I just relax I'll drift off so quickly, I'll wake-up and wonder where my sleeping time went..and just when it was that I fell into slumber when I was so awake a moment before. So with life..I anticipate it's flying by, but day by day I wonder when it will start flying, I then turn around and see...where has it gone? It's been flying since the day I was born, and right when I thought it was standing still.

Jode

Thankful for:
What time I have, that I can use it wisely, and for sleep..

Proverbs 3:24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

No comments: