Thursday, August 21, 2003

Yoyo,

I can hardly say I'm back, since I didn't really go anywhere. But I'm here at anyrate, and the visits all went great, but as for details, I don't think I'll write many, but here's a very quick messed-up over view.

When they were here we had a Fellowship meal on the Lord's day and a BBQ on Tuesday and played a game of b-ball which was really fun (didn't even keep score), we had all of the ppl from our church here, and more. My Aunty Rose came by, and Tanis Leo and her boys, Trista Grenon and her little daughter, Laura, Kyla and Michael Taron, Paul from Vancouver, Brandi (Milly Savilles granddaughter) and the Yliruusi family, and then all of our usual people. So there was quite a group, it started around 5pm and ended some time after 10pm. A couple of my cousins came by for a visit as well as my dad's old bosses wife and her daughter. So visits upon visits, it was really busy without much in the way of sleep. Oh, we also watched a couple of old family videos tonight.

My dad was able to come the weekend before last and left Monday morning. Dor had her birthday on Monday the 11th, so we had pizza and cake. The Taron girls stayed with us from the Lord's day evening till after the BBQ. Umm, a lot of trailing thoughts here, eh heh. My mom was able to arrive here after the BBQ. Manda went out to Cheryl's on Wednesday afternoon, and Shawn and Tam went there on Thursday. We stayed up till after 3 am Thursday, packing and such. Friday morning I drove them to the airport, and off they went.

Little Joshua is the cutest little bundle, but of course I would think so, and a pretty happy baby :)

I finally got a bunch of pictures up and my yahoo, only leaving me with 5% of my room to spare. Here's the link Manda, Shawn and Joshua's trip pics

Well need to get upstairs, the dishes await.

Jode

No comments: