Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Real date March 19, 2003

better make this quick, it's way past the time I should be in bed.

Ok,Today I got up at around 7am, had breakfast, read, quilted, grocery shopped,
went for a nice half an hour walk in our beautiful weather, mailed my tax return (while I was on my walk) and a few other things that I won't waste your time with.

When Tam got back from work we went and got a couple of movies...as well as some awfully good icecream.

In other news I just about killed myself tonight by swollowing two big vit.C's, or rather not..quite swollowing them. I think you get the point that one of them got stuck in my throat and it didn't want to go down for anything (it hurt so stinking bad!)at least not until I threw-up (sorry for telling you that part, but it's not like I made you read it :D). So after it went down, I felt a bit better, though I now feel like I have a hole in my throat....Now I'm starting to wonder if taking vit.C only keeps you from getting a cold by killing you before the cold takes hold. I'll have to waste my time pondering that question later, for my bed is calling me.

Hope you're sleeping, unlike me,

"Jode, the crazy" from lack of sleep and a hole in her throat.

PS I'll read this tomorrow and find a ton of typos.

Listening to, well never mind it's too late for this :D.

Posted@1:35 am March 19, 2003

No comments: